Responsibilities/Project Types/Experience Required
· Designing structural systems for a variety of project types, including manufacturing, distribution, commercial, self-storage, churches, historical, and renovations and existing facility analysis.
· Interacting with clients, attending client meetings, reviewing structural documentation, managing and supervising/mentoring junior staff.
· Production drawings, submittal review, site reviews and RFI responses.
· Coordinating information across all disciplines to ensure deliverables are compliant with client expectations and structural group’s quality levels.
· Experience should include wood, steel and concrete design in low to mid-rise structures. Shallow and deep foundation system design experience.
· Post-tensioned concrete design experience a plus.
· 8 to 10+ years minimum experience in structural design.
· Professional license is required.
· Seismic experience required.
· Ability to identify applicable codes in project-specific jurisdictions and apply to the project.
· Experience in AutoCAD.
· Experience in Revit.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines, and bring each to completion.
· Experience with industry standard software, including but not limited to Microsoft products, Bentley (RAM) products, RISA, EnerCalc, etc.
· Strong communication skills are required. Project management experience/ability is strongly desired.