Here we grow again!
Our first 50 years saw Bennett & Pless grow to be one of the Southeast's largest and most highly regarded consulting structural engineering firms. Diversification into new markets has created the need to expand our existing team in Atlanta, GA in support of this growth.
What We’re Seeking:
A client-centric, energetic individual who has a passion managing multiple projects
You’d Be Great At This Job If You:
- Have 5 – 15 years of Project Management experience (required)
- Have Structural Engineering experience (preferred)
- Have heavy industrial experience within engineering (preferred)
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are an effective communicator both verbally and electronically
- Thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Have a sense of humor. Seriously.
You’d Be Responsible For:
- Managing the day-to-day client relationship
- Offering cost-effective solutions to clients
- Making quick decision based on limited information
- Expanding our target base
- Securing new work in various markets
- Leading client meetings and presentations
What You Can Expect:
- To be working with a small team that focuses on unique and challenging projects
- To directly impact the goals and strategic vision for the team
- Potential to quickly grow within the role and the opportunity to lead the team
What’s In It For You:
- M-F schedule
- Excellent benefits (PTO/Holidays off, paid medical, dental, vision, 401(k), LTD/STD, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Tuition Assistance)
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonuses
- Great company culture
- Joining a winning team - 2017 & 2018 Best Firms to Work For Winner
Ready to join us? Submit your resume and cover letter today!