Structural Revit/CAD Operator
Responsibilities/Project Types/Experience Required
· Preparing Revit/AutoCAD generated structural construction drawings for a variety of project types, including manufacturing, distribution, data center, commercial, self-storage, churches, historical, public sector, retail, adaptive reuse, and renovations.
· Working directly with structural engineers and structural designers to produce construction drawings.
· Applying engineering knowledge and detailing practices in a dependable and efficient manner.
· Preparing construction drawings in accordance with company standards and templates, reviewing shop drawings and submittals, and preparing RFI responses under the direction of a structural engineer.
· Coordinating information across all disciplines to ensure deliverables are compliant with client expectations and Bennett & Pless quality levels.
· Experience should include wood, steel, load-bearing light gage steel, concrete, and masonry design in low to mid-rise structures, including shallow and deep foundation system.
· Post-tensioned concrete production drawing experience a plus.
· 3 to 7 years’ minimum experience in structural production drawing.
· Must be a self-starter and always willing to listen, learn and improve.
· Revit proficiency is required.
· AutoCAD proficiency is required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines, and bring each to completion.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written are required.